TAEKWANG JEONGSAN COUNTRY CLUB’S REGULATIONS
- Chapter I: General Regulations
- Article 1: Purpose
- The purpose of these regulations are based in accordance with regulation of Taekwang
Jeongsan Country Club, in order to regulate terms and conditions related to service and
facility uses of Taekwang Jeongsan Country Club
- Article 2: Scope of Application and Compliance of the Regulations
- These regulations are applied to all Clients as golfers and/or any person entered into the golf
course. All Clients must comply with these Regulations.
- Article 3: Validity of These Regulations
- These regulations shall be applied once clients complete their registration procedure at
reception. Once the golf course is accepted with this registration, it is considered that clients
agreed with these regulations and the regulation shall take effects.
- Article 4: Booking
- 1. Any person to use the golf course must book and register the golfing date, time, name of
Client and its accompany, and must take the booking procedures as required by the golf
- The members of the golf course may enjoy preferences under these Regulations. In case of
the clients cancel booking, they shall notice 2 days in advance. In case the clients do not
come without any 2 day in-advanced notice, the golf course shall makepenalty by punished
points or money in subject to regulation of the golf course and clients shall be restricted or
prohibited to booking during a specific period.
- Article 5: Costs
- 1. The costs for using golf course will be informed at Receiption table and detail of the cost
amount as follows:
- 2. Entrance fee ( green fee + caddy fee).
- 3. Other fees as decided by the golf course .
- Article 6: Refund
- The entrance fee and other fees shall not be refunded. However, unless the faults of the golf
course operator that customers are unable to play golf
- In the event of any force majeure, including heavy rain, storm that caused members being
unable to complete the second hole, the golf fee is freed of charge, and in case members
have completed the second hole, the 9 holes fee will be charged. In case members being
unable to complete the eleventh hole, the 9 holes fee will be charged and in case members
complete the twelveth hole, they shall pay fees for 18 holes.
- Article 7: Opening and Closing time of Golf Course
- 1. The opening and closing time of golf course shall be determined to depend on seasonal
changes and the consideration of sunrise and sunset. Clients shall not use services and
facilities of golf course beyond working time and working days of golf course.
- 2. Golf course shall close periodically or temporarily in subject to the situation of the golf
course. In case the golf couse temporarily closes, the golf course shall inform at least 2 days
in advance and shall take clients with booking as priority to inform in advance. However,
this shall not be applied in the event of earthquake or natural disaster.
- Article 8: Refusal of Using the Golf Course
The club shall refuse for clients to use the golf course in the following cases:
- 1. Golf course closes due to natural disasters or other causes
- 2. Clients become fake members
- 3. Clients do not comply with the booking time
- 4. Clients delay play that affects others
- 5. Clients do not meet oficial requirements by staff/violence, cursing staff
- 6. Clients destroy properties of golf course on purpose
- 7. Costumes or appearance of clients offend others ((jeans, shirts, t-shirts, colorless next door
shirt, sneakers, shoes or west ...)
- 8. Clients lack of golf skills that affect others
- 9. Clients play golf in the wrong way causing accidents for other groups
- 10. Clients make noise, urinate
- 11. Clients violate this regulation
- 12. Clients are considered to be unsuitable for using the golf course
- Article 9: Use of Additional Services
- In the even of club’s permission, Clients shall play over 18 holes.
- In case Clients use extra service, Clients shall pay arising costs as regulated by Golf course.
- Article 10: Application of the Golf Management Rules
- 1. All Clients shall comply with the R&A (Royal & Ancient) Rule and the Rule issued by the
- 2. In the even of any discrepancies between R&A rule and the Rule of the golf course, the Rule
of the golf course shall prevail.
- Article 11: Preservation of Public Order
- 1. All Clients must preserve the security and public order.
- 2. Clients shall not affect to other due to their impoliteness.
- 3. In the event that, any client violates the above section 1, he/she shall be suspended playing
golf and invited to go outside the golf course.
- Article 12: Compensation Liability
- In the event that Client causes damage to grass, bunkers, structures, electric vehicles, plants,
rented shoes, rented golf club intentionally or by her/his faults, he/she shall compensate such
- Chapter III: Regulations for Managing the Golf Course
- Article 13: Compliance of order and rituals
- All clients shall comply with courtesy and polite rituals .
- 1. All clients shall comply with order of club and shall not have any action to prevent other
Time of playing 9 holes shall not exceed 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Article 14: Restriction of Practicing the ball
- 1. All clients shall not practice outside the nominated area of the golf course.
- 2. Prohibit practice of putting at the putting area after Hole-out.
- Article 15: Confirmation of Flight Distance of the Ball
- Excepting for the advice from the caddy, the supervisor staff (the Marshall), Clients must
consider a safe distance to keep ahead group getting out of danger and then shotting.
- Article 16: Shoot the Ball to the adjacent Hole
- The Clients must pay attention to not shooting the ball to the adjacent hole. In case of
shooting the ball to the adjacent hole, the Clients shall let the other Clients playing through
and shall make no influence to such other Clients.
- Article 17: Not going in front of other Clients when they are making a shot
- Clients shall not go in front of other clients when they are playing golf or go in front of them
without inspection of any danger. If such reasons cause accidents, Clients shall be
- Article 18: Responsibility of ball direction
- During playing, player shall be responsible for any events caused by ball direction.
- Article 19: Obligation of evacuation
- During playing golf, in the event that the following cases happen, Clients shall stop playing
until the end of such cases, Clients shall move to safe place; any damage caused by lack of
compliance with these requirements, Clients shall be responsible.
- 1. Forecast of lighning and thunder.
- 2. During playing golf, call on hole and evacuate.
- 3. When the Golf Course find it necessary to ensure safety for clients, the Golf Course shall
require clients to evacuate.
- Article 20: Cooperation with staff’s guide and Caddy
Clients shall follow staff’s guide and comply with conditions on notice board.
- Article 21: Prohibition of playing golf after dark
- 1. While playing golf but it is dark, or close to the provisions of time of the golf course, the
client must stop the game.
- 2. If any client violates the rules, intentionally play golf that caused damage, the client must
compensate such loss.
- Article 22: Responsibility of electric car use
While playing golf, clients must be bear all responsibility for damages, and other issues
related to civil law, criminal due to golf car accidents caused by customers use.
- Article 23: Other safety responsibilities
- 1. While playing golf, clients shall be prohibited to approach dangerous places where the golf
course is assigned in the management safety terms, such as lotus pond, manholes; clients
shall be liable for damages due to going to dangerous place.
- 2. .While playing golf, clients caused damage to other customers, caddy or any third party by
being intentional or their fault, clients shall bear full responsibility.
- Article 24: Obligation of loss recovery
- Clients shall recover and have protection solution for changes or arising loss during playing
golf as green, fairway, bunker. In of any arising costs at the club, clients shall be
- Article 25: Obligation of fire
- 1. Clients shall not bring easy explosive into the golf course.
- 2. Clients shall only smoke at the regulated areas and if clients smoke outside that area, they
shall be invited to go outside the golf course and might be made penalty.
- Article 26: Responsibility of safety management
- All clients shall be responsible for compliance of regulation of safety management.
- Chapter IV: Other Regulations
- Article 27: Responsibility of belongings
- 1. When play golf, use locker, bathroom, and other facilities, clients shall comply according to
specific preserve procedures by putting them at the reception office as gold jewelry or
valuables, to prevent loss.
- 2. Clients shall be responsible for management of their belongings .
- 3. For any loss/damage of personal belongings that are not kept by the Club, the Club shall be
free of responsibility.
- Article 28: Management of locker
- All clients shall be responsible for locker management, in case of its loss, clients shall be
responsible (fees of 500,000VND).
- Article 29: Handover of golf club after playing golf
- After completion of playing golf, Clients shall receive golf bags and directy check for any
damage or loss, after being handed over, clients shall not claim for any loss or damage of
- Article 30: Responsibility for driving and vehicle maintenance
- 1. If Clients ask employees or third person to drive and it causes damage, the Client shall be
- 2. Clients shall manage the car keys, stop car in the right place. The Golf Course shall not be
responsible for damage or loss incurred by the driver or the car stopped in the club.
- Article 31: (Pets and Food)
- The Clients are not allowed to bring with them pets: (dogs, cats…) food, and drinks to the
- Chapter V: Duties and Free of Responsibilities of Golf Course
- Article 32: Friendly Service
- The Golf Course provides the convenient service and the best management with friendly
service style that clients can use facilities and a golf course comfortably and safely.
- Article 33: Reservation and maintain order
The Golf Course executes the operating rules according to the booking orders, and
maintains order at the Golf Course.
- Article 34: Free of responsibilities
- The Golf Course shall not compensate clients by the natural disaster or event of force
majeure for causing damages to clients.
- Article 35: Notification rules
- The Golf Course will announce these regulations where customers can see.
- Article 36 Other provisions
- The contents that are not specified in these regulations shall be dealt with the internal
regulations of the company.
- Sub- Regulations
- Article 37: Date of implementation
- These regulations take effect as of day of Taekwang Jeongsan Country Club opening for trial
playing opening for trial playing.